Issues with Low Humidity
Beyond the damage low humidity causes, it makes you uncomfortable. It can cause:
- Bloody noses
- Dry mouth and dry, itchy eyes
- Sore throats
- Cracked, itchy skin
- Painful static shocks
It’s become well known that a home with moisture feels warmer than a dry home, even at lower temperature settings.
Smart Humidifiers Provide Peace of Mind
The Smart Automatic Humidifier is the world’s first computer-equipped, completely automated, “no touch” humidifier. It never needs constant manual adjustments. The advanced computer technology measures the outdoor temperature and indoor humidity over 86,000 times a day and continually adjusts your homes indoor humidity to its optimum level. It also performs at a level three times more accurate and four times more reliable than other humidifiers.
Computer-equipped automatic humidifiers offer the following advantages:
- Eliminates parched, dry air throughout the entire home automatically.
- Generates up to 50% more moisture for improved comfort, well being, preservation and energy savings than manual units.
- Exclusive automated “no touch” computer operation eliminates the need to constantly make manual adjustments.
- Senses changes in relative humidity instantaneously.
- Delivers more of what you buy a humidifier for – comfort, convenience, control and preservation.
Why Choose a Whole-Home Humidifier?
Installed directly to your home’s central heating and cooling system, a whole-home humidifier provides whole-home comfort—unlike portable units that only address certain rooms.
Too much humidity can be as much of a problem as too little humidity. Unlike portable units, a whole-home humidifier continually monitors relative humidity levels and then delivers the perfect amount of moisture to the air throughout your entire home.
NASA Heating & Air Conditioning offers both evaporative and steam humidifiers that introduce humidity into your home’s air in the form of water vapor, which prevents minerals from entering the air in your home and potentially into your lungs.
Maintenance of humidifiers is easy and infrequent, requiring attention just once or twice a year. Compare that to portable humidifiers that require you to monitor levels in messy tanks.
24/7 Emergency Service Available!
Get a Quote, or call (416) 879-7198 book an appointment.